• Posts should not contain material that is threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, illegal, and copyrighted or any material that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law. Do not post any materials containing slurs, hate speech or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences.
• Likewise, antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.
• If any member is believed to be involved in cyber-bullying or member/website bashing, such members would be restricted or banned.
• Please do not provide inaccurate, misleading, false or fake information, or encourage others to do so.
• Opinions expressed within messages are those of the poster and are not the views or endorsement of the Forum. Please note that you may use or rely on any such information at your own risk only. You are urged to seek professional advice for any specific and/or individual situations, and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
• Please note that all medical information and advice given here is done so by members speaking from their own personal experiences and are not trained professionals. All medical problems should be treated by a qualified, licensed medical professional. No information gathered from this website should be used against a health professional's advice.
• We reserve the right to move, modify, review or remove any messages transmitted to the Forum at our discretion and without explanation.
• Forum members are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request). If you require temporary access for any reason, require a user name change, or have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via The Service, please do not create a new account! Please contact the forum administrator using the Contact Us link below. If you choose to ignore this rule, all your accounts may be banned.
• Forum Administrators have the final say as to the running of the Forum, and what is and is not a violation of Forum rules.
• By using the Forum, you agree to be contacted by site administration, regardless of account settings, if it becomes necessary to do so.
• Forum Administrators and Moderators assume members have read these terms and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules and policies outlined here.
• You are responsible for your account and any activity created with it. Please do not share your account login with anyone. Ignoring this rule may result in your account being restricted or banned.
• All public messages, posts, titles and signatures are limited to the English language.
• It is strictly prohibited to use any information obtained from accessing the Forum to, advertise, spam, solicit, or sell to any user without the prior explicit written consent from The Web Site owners.
• You may not post about or on behalf of any banned member using the forum posting, private messages, or signatures features.
• Harboring a previously banned member (knowing about a banned member signing up again without reporting it to forum administrators) is strictly prohibited. Ignoring this important rule will result in your account also being banned.
• You may not post words or URLs that are censored by substituting characters, or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place.
• You may not post advertising, commission, referral or affiliate links (including sites whose main income is derived from affiliate or referral links).
• Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. If a thread has been moderated, it is with good reason. Posts questioning or complaining about such actions will either be removed or closed.
• Social network activity that affects the Forum or its members is subject to the same etiquette and guidelines as set out in our forum rule ("Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, the Forum or its members"). Cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and the Forum.com) is not permitted. If an Administrator has reason to believe that a member is involved in cyber-bullying or member/website bashing, we reserve the right to restricted or ban the offenders account.
• Whilst linking to personal blogs, profiles, petitions and charity pages is not against forum guidelines, threads made solely for publicizing these pages do contravene our 'self-publicity' and 'advertising' rules, and will be removed (you may however place a link in your signature).
• Please do not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest).
• You must make ten posts before posting URL's*. If you choose to make meaningless posts to avoid this restriction your account will be banned.
• The use of proxy servers on the Forum is strictly prohibited. Accounts discovered to be using such servers may be banned without warning.
• Public posts debating these rules and/or the moderators enforcement of them will be closed or removed without comment. While feedback is welcome we request that you use the 'Contact Us' link below if you have any questions or concerns.
• If you represent a company or charity as a professional spokesman and wish to link to your website you must contact the forum administrator using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page before attempting any posts. Ignoring this rule will be taken as attempted SPAM.
• Please do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations, unless related to personal experiences and/ or medical issues
• We do not endorse those under the legal adult age (18 years old) trying to get pregnant, and as such all threads pertaining to this will be locked.
• Requesting (through words or implication) money or charity from the general member population is not permitted. If it is suspected that a membership is being used with the sole intention of procuring free goods, services or wealth, the account may be restricted or banned.
• Protect your own privacy and that of other users. Do not post any materials that contain an email address, telephone number, street address, last name, or any other content or information that identifies a user.
• Do not engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law.
• Do not share your personal information with anyone on the site unless you’re absolutely certain it is safe.
• Use caution when posting pictures and video clips. Remember that any registered member can access and download your images from the site. You post all pictures and video clips at your own risk.
Who is online
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 77 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:35 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests